Monday, September 6, 2010

The New Path

Similar to my dear friend Brice, I have dealt with the hardships of leaving behind those that would miss me. The past few weeks have been filled with nothing but questions and sadness. However, I feel that my charge is worthy of the sacrifice that needs to take place.

Do not get me wrong; I am as broken up as those I am leaving behind, almost to the point that I question myself and my mind becomes filled with doubt as to the certainty that I place in this new decision. I find that much newer and better paths face me in California. This trip is a new experience for the both of us and should prove fruitful in the end, if not enrich us with a new experience, good or bad. Now that we are in Cleveland, I find that I am excited to see what is around the corner and show Brice the inexperienced and serene landscapes of Yellowstone and the Black Hills, for that is our future destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment