Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...and, suddenly, CORN...LOTS OF CORN!

I drove for 13 hours yesterday (12 if you want to include the time change). I saw 5 states (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota) out of our fine country, and I can say with a great deal of confidence that
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOOKING AT FUCKING CORN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Thank you, that is all.

All in all, though, yesterday was pretty much uneventful. The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame was interesting - there was a lot of cool stuff to look at, but that's about it. There weren't any interactive exhibits or things to do really. Just walk around and look at stuff. They wouldn't let us take pictures either, so I can't even show you what it was like. It was fun though.

Then the drive. The midwest is boring...long straight roads to nowhere. At least I had Jim to keep me company...and some rockin tunes to drive to. I caught 4 or 5 winds and wasn't tired until we reached Worthington, Minnesota.

Today is a relatively short drive to western South Dakota and to Mount Rushmore. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment