Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EDUCATION!!!

This trip has actually taught me things. It's only half over, but I feel that I should share what I've learned so far...

1. Outside of NJ and PA, motorists on the road are actually nice. They'll move over to the right when they're clear of cars. It inspires you to do the same. Aside from being so long, the drive has been pretty pleasant.

2. I. Hate. Corn. I've driven through six states after PA. All I've had to look at is freaking corn. To the left: corn. To the right: corn. Ahead of us: corn. Behind us: you guessed it...CORN!!!

3. Eff Indiana.

4. West of the Missouri River, this country is absolutely gorgeous. The hills are great, and the landscape is beautiful. I can't wait until Yellowstone.

5. The Road Trip Gods don't like clean windshields. As soon as they sense one nearby, they immediately direct every single big juicy bug towards it. I may be out of windshield washer fluid by the end of this trip :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment